Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Cupcake Heaven

During my recent trip to Seattle, I met up with a bunch of Seattle brides that I met on the Craigslist wedding forum (if you haven't checked it out yet, I highly suggest you do. It requires you to sign in with a username, but trust me- it's worth it). I suggested we meet at Trophy cupcakes, which is my MOST. FAVORITE. CUPCAKE. PLACE. ON. THE. PLANET. Not only are they incredibly yummy, but they are beautiful to look at. Don't believe me? Check them out:






















FH and I are DEFINITELY going to be using Trophy cupcakes in lieu of a wedding cake, although we will probably have a small cake just for cutting. Of course, the most difficult thing will be deciding WHICH cupcakes we want! FH and I are pretty partial to their carrot cake cupcake (it's all about their cream cheese frosting---It's SCRUMPTIOUS), and their red velvet cupcake is also quite tasty. FH loves their lemon cupcake, and I actually like their peanut butter and jelly cupcake. Of course, none of these options are in our wedding colors (pink and green), so we'll either have to pick another option or just stick with our faves and call it good. Who cares if they don't match, right?

Right?

*sound of crickets chirping*

(Thanks to Seattle knottie LaMaddelena for some of these pics)

No comments: