Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Up? Down. Up? Down. Half Up, Half Down? Hm.

I'm a no-stress kinda gal. I'm not high maintenance, I don't do frou-frou, and I don't spend an hour getting ready in the morning. Instead, I hop out of the shower, towel dry my hair and scrunch it, and let it dry naturally. I use a little concealer on my trouble areas, dust my face with powder, throw on some lip gloss and call it good. Is it a surprise to anyone I was a tomboy growing up?


So when it comes to the wedding day appearance, I'm at a loss. I can't decide if I want to wear my hair up, or down, or some combination of the two. FH likes my hair up because he says I have a "graceful neck". I like my hair down because somehow it feels less.... exposed (this suits my shy nature just fine). But I wear my hair down every day, and I want to do something a little different. My wedding dress is strapless, so I can really go either way. Decisions, decisions!


Here are some inspirational pics. Can you see why it's so hard to decide? So many of these are beautiful...


Up:






























Down:

























Half Up, Half Down:




No comments: